Koiskin Lab is committed to safeguarding the privacy of our website visitors. This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use and disclosure of Personal and Non-Personal Information we receive from users of the Website.
Personal information collection
Koiskin Lab may collect and use the following kinds of Personally Identifiable information such as name, address, phone number, email address and credit/debit card details and Non Personally Identifiable information such as the first name or the last name, browser type and version, country, city, statistics etc and store such information. For each visitor to reach the website, we also expressively collect the following non-personally identifiable information, including but not limited to browser type, version and language, operating system, pages viewed while browsing the website, page access times and referring website address. This collected information is used solely internally for the purpose of gauging visitor traffic, trends and delivering personalized content to you while you are at this webite.
From time to time, we may use customer information for new, unanticipated uses not previously disclosed in our privacy notice. If our information practices change at some time in the future we will use for these new purposes only, data collected from the time of the policy change forward will adhere to our updated practices.
We track this information using cookies, known to be small text files which include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to the user’s browser from our services and are stored on the user’s computer hard drive. Sending cookies to user’s browser enables us to collect Non Personally Identifiable information about that user and keep a record of the users preferences when utilizing our services.
Using personal information
Koiskin Lab may use your personal information to:
- To process your reservations or appointments with us through our website;
- To respond to your requests, inquiries, comments or concerns;
- To provide you with information about other services we offer that are related to those you have already purchased or inquired about or other communications containing information about new services or upcoming promos of ours, if you have consented to receive this information;
- To fully understand your needs for us to provide you with the best promising service;
- To establish and maintain our relationship with you as our customers;
- To notify you about changes or updates to our products and services if you have consented to receive this information;
- For internal business and research purposes to help us enhance, evaluate and develop our websites, products and services;
- To help us improve our operations and services for your satisfaction
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, Koiskin Lab may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
Securing your data
Koiskin Lab will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information. We implement security measures designed to protect your information from unauthorized access. We further protect your information from potential security breaches by implementing certain technological security measures including encryption, firewalls and secure socket layer technology. However, these measures do not guarantee that your information will not be accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed by breach of such firewalls and secure server software. By using our website, you acknowledge that you understand and agree to assume these risks.
This website contains links to other websites. Koiskin Lab is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.